Graphic designer - part-time Apply
Craster is a design-led company offering an integrated design and manufacture service for premium hotel, retail and restaurant groups. We empower our clients to communicate the values of their brand through the fabric of design. Design sits at the centre of our culture. We bring a unique blend of values to our process, combining curiosity, integrity, sustainability and exceptional quality to create truly unique and compelling products that live and breathe our clients' brand values.
We are looking to add a talented, self-motivated, graphic layout designer to our existing team who will play a key role in supporting both our sales and marketing team, and our product development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all graphic material meets our brand guidelines, including presentations, online and in our catalogue. In addition, they will be responsible for managing our Image library, generating pack shots, and uploading products to our website.
A good understanding of presentation design, with the ability to work quickly and accurately is key, alongside a good eye for photography.
This is a part time role, three days per week in the office located in West London. This role will report into and support the marketing manager.
- graphic design qualification, with a core understanding and experience of creating effective layouts and templates
- experience working efficiently updating layouts and marketing materials
- knowledge and experience of print processes/online imagery requirements
- keen eye for detail and ability to work to a consistently high level of accuracy
- Adobe Suite
- managing digital assets on a website platform
- Microsoft Office (basic)
- basic photography and Image editing skills (packshot creation)