Brand Marketing Manager Apply
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this role is responsible for the development and performance of the Marketing Team. Ensuring the Brand is maximised at all time, they will empower the team to create engaging content and campaigns to help drive sales.
Brand Management and Strategy
• Identify and manage all the touchpoints across all branded, customer and distributor spaces accelerating brand awareness, interest and lead generation opportunities
• Manage brand positioning, tone of voice and communication material.
• Develop and execute successful campaigns across all regions; i.e. new product launches/
• Drive Visual Merchandising strategy to support the commercial objectives across distributor, client and website environments. Develop tools and training programs for Field, In House Sales and Distributors to deliver compelling VM propositions.
• Implement integrated marketing programs that maximise the marketing budget. Build strong reporting processes to show how investment has directly impacted the commercial targets (ROI).
• Contribute to brainstorming new growth strategies and the creation of the annual business plan.
• Develop the Craster Customer Experience through bespoke marketing initiatives aligned with findings from customer analytics and insights to build customer loyalty.
Insights and Analysis
• Lead, plan and execute Craster’s digital presence, including the design, production, maintenance, Search Engine Optimisation, tracking and optimisation of the user experience and the overall performance and effectiveness of the presence. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and activities and assess against goals (ROI & KPI's).
• Identify opportunities and deliver solutions for the challenges faced by our direct B2B partners and distributors through innovative marketing
• Pull Key Insights from analysed data available to identify trends and insights(i.e. pricing, positioning and target audiences) to deliver an informed and strategic marketing plan to support the overall commercial plan as well as building recommendations for future programs.
• Defining key user journeys, for example, post purchase experience (what is the sequence of things we communicate to and do with a customer after they buy) and identify more opportunities to engage.
Team and Cross Functional Management
• Work closely with product, merchandising, operations and sales teams to understand the needs of all departments and deliver the marketing tools required both globally and locally
• Manage, inspire, and develop direct reports to be part of delivering a ‘best in class’ Marketing team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Inspirational leader with proven experience coaching and shaping a marketing department in an SME environment
• Strong commercial acumen
• Understanding of brand and trade marketing
• Able to demonstrate a strong track record of successfully implementing processes and initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus
Qualifications and requirements:
• More than 5 years marketing experience with a strong track record working with digital/ social marketing in a product design led business
• Degree – Marketing or communication focus preferred
• Additional languages a bonus but not essential
• Global experience and advantageApply