Account Manager Apply
Our Account Managers are responsible for driving sales within their respective regions. We are hiring for a French speaker to join our team and generate sales within the Middle East.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. Contribute to the annual budget creation and re-forecasting as required.
• Manage and grow portfolio across all channels from key hotel openings and refurbishments, contract catering, conference catering, restaurants (not hotel corporate accounts) (60:40 hotels and other). Focus on non-trading five star and high four star properties.
• Develop, nurture and leverage relationships with key contacts within allocated hotel key accounts.
• Create and submit account plans and any required project plans in a timely and effective manner.
Indirect Sales Revenue Generation
• Build a strong working relationship with full Sales team, sharing market and specific project information, identifying and agreeing appropriate action steps to research, address and close opportunities.
• Build a structured relationship with the Distributor Sales team to step change Craster sales revenue department including running training sessions.
• Collaborate with Design, Supply Chain and Customer Service to ensure we are meeting client requests, needs and continually improving.
Leads, Pipelines and Marketing
• Work in partnership with Lead Generation Manager to cleanse, develop, update and harvest leads whilst build awareness and affinity to the Craster brand
• Manage relationships to build a pipeline of leafs with key decision makers
• Attend main trade shows and events as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Planning and organisation – high level of customer service to achieve key goals and maximise potential with your accounts and Distributor network; allowing for accurate forecasting to be shared with Management
• Line Management experience with proven ability to lead, coach and set business targets aligned with company objectives
• Personable with gravitas within the industry and with key decision makers
• 5 years sales experience within the hospitality industry – hotels, restaurants, conferencing and banqueting